Facial treatments actually do not have to spend a lot of money. Natural face mask can help skin bright, healthy, and spotty free without having to spend a lot of cost.
Ingredients to make a natural mask you can easily get at the nearby shopping center. In fact, some of these materials at your house.
Although relatively mild and natural, it helps you test first whether these materials cause allergies or not. Because everyone has different skin types vary, so the treatment was also different.
To find out the skin has allergies or not, you can apply a mask material hand in hand. Next, wait and see if there is the possibility of allergies a few hours later.
If no allergic effects such as rash, itching, inflamed, and so you can use the material as a face mask. How to make? Go see the following reviews.
How to Make Natural Facial Masks for Skin Care at Home Alone
Each material has different benefits. So, you can choose the following natural mask as needed.
1. Honey and olive oil
Honey is known to be quite beneficial for improving skin health, including one that can take care of dry skin conditions that you experience.
Honey mask can you take advantage of the area just by applying to the skin for a few minutes. Then, rinse with warm water.
In addition, honey can also be combined with olive oil. One type of best quality olive oil is extra virgin olive oil.
How to make a natural face mask of honey and olive:
- Mix 1 teaspoon honey with 1 teaspoon of olive oil quality. If there is, you may add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Use a mixture of natural materials before the face evenly throughout the area. Let stand for about 10-15 menitan order to sew
- After that, rinse with warm water until clean.
Avocado is a fruit that is enriched with nutrients is complete. Ranging from vitamin E, natural minerals, folate, and much more.
Avocado mask is suitable for dry skin type, dull, and even scaly. Use regularly to get the skin naturally moist.
How to make a natural face mask from avocado:
- Cut the avocados in half, then take half a serving of mashed avocado pulp using a blender
- For best results you can also add honey and olive oil as needed. Then apply to all parts of the face approximately 25-30 minutes
- Rinse with cold water until clean.
You could say oatmeals mask suitable for all skin types. Good skin is dry, oily, or sensitive as easy spotty.
Oatmeals rich in fiber, so it can help remove dead skin cells causes skin problems.
How to make a natural mask of a face oatmeals:
- Oatmeals Mix with warm water to form a dough-like paste
- Make sure the face is clean. Next apply the mask evenly throughout the face and neck
- To permeate let stand for about 15-20 minutes. Then rinse with cold water until clean.
Note: to moisturize dry skin you can add one cup oatmeals to the hot tub.
4. Flax seeds
One type of grain is enriched with omega fatty acids are good enough to keep the body healthy. However it turns out, making it a natural face mask is also very helpful. Do not believe?
How to make a natural face mask of flax seeds:
- Mix two teaspoons of flax seeds and add water as needed to cover all the flax seeds
- These seeds will begin to expand and make the surrounding water becomes thick
- Now apply a thick water was evenly throughout the face. Let stand until dry, then rinse
Lemon is a fruit rich in vitamin C. It also contains the compound alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) that may help the process of peeling dead skin cells.
Some components of acidity in the lemon can also help brighten the skin naturally. Not surprisingly, today many facial whitening products that include lemon in it.
How to make a natural face mask of lemon:
- Mix lemon juice, honey and two teaspoons of porridge oatmeals. Here oatmeals acts as a scrub helps exfoliate dirt in the pores
- Next apply to the face you want evenly. Let stand for about 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water while rotating slowly rubbed
- In addition to the above, you can also directly applying lemon juice evenly to all parts of the face. After 20 minutes rinse warm water. This way is suitable for oily skin.
Note: avoid using lemon too often, because it can cause skin irritation. We recommend using this lemon mask 3x a week.
Maybe some of us often see whitening products containing papaya, such as papaya soap. This fruit is extracted in many whitening products because it contains the enzyme papain.
Papain is an enzyme that is useful to assist the process of exfoliation of dead skin cells, so as to pave the way regeneration of new skin cells. As a result, you will get flawless skin, smooth, bright and radiant.
For best results use green papaya or young, because that's when the enzyme papain to work more effectively.
How to make a natural face mask of papaya:
- Peel the papaya skin, then cut into pieces
- Puree papaya skin pieces last until smooth using a blender. Ensure subtlety form a paste-like ya
- Spread evenly throughout the skin and let stand for about 20 minutes. Then rinse with water until clean.
7. Powdered turmeric
Want white glow? Turmeric can be a solution. Turmeric contains an active compound called curcumin which is believed to function as anti-oxidants. Bleaching methods using turmeric has been done for centuries.
Turmeric is believed to inhibit the production of melanin, a pigment that can make our skin becomes dark. Until now many are satisfied with the performance of turmeric, although there has been no clinical trials.
How to make a natural face mask of turmeric:
- Take a pinch of turmeric powder, two teaspoons of porridge oatmeals, and a few drops of lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients until the pasta thickened
- Spread evenly throughout the face. Allow to dry and rinse with cold water until clean wear
- Once dry, rinse with water while scrubbing wear using fingertips
- You can make a face mask of turmeric powder and olive oil. Be sure to make the right dose similar to pasta
Note: turmeric mask is suitable for you who have oily skin.
Yogurt contains AHA, particularly the type of lactic acid. According to the study, lactic acid is the most effective substance that is absorbed by the skin. The content of the compound can help the process of exfoliation of dead skin cells.
How to make a natural face mask of yoghurt:
- There are two ways that you can try. First, you can directly applying yogurt (unsweetened) to the face. Secondly, for best results you can mix it with porridge oatmeals
- Mix yogurt with oatmeals slurry to form a dough-like paste. Then apply over the face and neck about 30 menitan.
- Finish by rinsing use water as he rubbed it slowly.
9. Mask of Bengkoang
The latter is a mask bengkoang. Of course you already know the benefits of this mask? Yes, very famous bengkoang powerful in quickly whiten skin, remove the black spots, and even skin tightening. Go see how to make these.
- Prepare one bengkoang still fresh. Then peel, wash and grate until smooth
- Squeeze the grated yam earlier and let it settle for a night
- Take the sediment was only then apply evenly to all parts of the face
- Let stand until stiff and dry, then rinse with clean water.